[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Primary not quite stacking up (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 09 Oct 1999 21:15:36 -0400
From: Clifford D Fahrer <cfahrer-at-in-touch-dot-net>
To: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
Subject: Re: Primary not quite stacking up

Tesla List wrote:

> Original Poster: Tesla List <mod1-at-pupman-dot-com>
>
> On Fri, 8 Oct 1999, Kent & Kim Schaffer wrote:
>
> > Hello Everyone!
> >
> > Let me first start out by saying that we have three "will be there"'s
> > (including both hosts) and two "trying to make it"'s for the MidOhio
> > TeslaFest and we're still looking for more participants.  Also, for
> > anyone that's ever hosted a Tesla Coil event, are there any tips,
> > tricks, format suggestions, etc?
> >
> (Snippppp)

I will be coming to the TeslaFest barring such things as floods, snowstorms,
sickness, ets.I will also br driving. If Bill of "Arcstarter" fame and any
other coilers in Southwestern Ohio Would like to ride along, drop me an e-mail
off the list and I will give directions to my house and other details..

BTW, Kent, Alan Sharp gave me some great ideas for a Teslathon that I was
planning last year, but unfortunatly I ended up in the hospital and things
fell through.  Alan has hosted a few Teslathons in UK and knows the ropes.
Maybe he can send his thoughts to you off the list.

Don't forget to e-mail me a map(Also off the list).

Cliff Fahrer.