[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: salt problem.

Steve,

There are several brands of salt substitute such as "Salt Free" at the grocers.
This is straight KCl (potassium chloride) available in 8oz. containers for less
than $1.50, only slightly more expensive than NaCl. The purity is not reagent
grade, but *is* on the order of 98 or 99% or so.

Bryan Kaufman