[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: NST vs. MOT ???

MOT's are certainly easy to obtain. I got four of them from a rubbish dump in
the space of two days. Although they are the 2.1kV type not the 4.5kV ones
that
you describe, and I didn't find any triacs controlling them, just a plain
relay.
 I have not found any neon sign shops anywhere, and from what other people
say,
they sound like very delicate devices indeed.