[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Good poly cap purchase?

I would check these out very carefully!  Panasonic makes a LOT of metalized
polyESTER caps in this value range and price.  Judging from the price of their
other high voltage polypropylene caps, I would expect these to be in the $4
each range if they were polypropylene.  630 volt 0.22uF polyesters cost about
37 cents each...  I would get some and give them a good test before putting out
3500 big ones...  Of course, if they are high current polypropylene and all, it
may be the buy of the century!!

Cheers,

        Terry