From: Tesla List [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Sunday, October 31, 1999 5:24 AM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: alternative static spark gaps???

Original Poster: Bryan St <warp27-at-juno-dot-com>

Hello guys
I was flipping through MOUSER and saw the little flash tubes that they
have.  The big ones can handle 250 w/s and trigger at 6kv.  Could this
make a decent spark gap for a small TC(such as a flyback-driven)? And
what about using car spark plugs(carbon cables removed)?
Bryan
Try Juno Web: http://dl.www.juno-dot-com/dynoget/tagj.