[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Stuff to PAint Secondary With

On Sun, 09 May 1999 06:59:42 -0600 Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com> writes:
>Original Poster: Christopher Michaelis <cmichael-at-xmission-dot-com>
>
>I'd like to cover my secondary with "Wallpaper Adhesive". It's clear,
>and
>it's got "Shur-Silk 88" written in it, but I'm not sure what it's made
>of.
>
>Anyone ever seen, heard of this? What are your thoughts?
>
>Thanks
>

>Christopher Michaelis
>cmichael-at-xmission-dot-com
>
>Programmer, Pretium Corporation
>t:(435) 797-4100
>f:(815) 364-1274

I'd stick to good old polyurethane varnish, unless you can be darn sure
that using anything else is going to be all right. It'd be a shame to lay
a semi-conductive layer ontop of all those beautiful windings

With silent lightning in my hands,
-The Electrophile-
Grayson Dietrich
visit my HV page!
www.geocities-dot-com/WestHollywood/Stonewall/2509/index.html!

Get completely free e-mail from Juno at http://www.juno-dot-com/getjuno.html
or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]