[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Arc gap without transformer(120v)input

On Tue, 23 Mar 1999 00:42:55 -0700, Tesla List wrote:

> Original Poster: "Ken Donnell" <bigken-at-a.crl-dot-com>
>

> Do you have a schematic of this? I find it hard to understand what you're
> saying without one.
>
> Ken Donnell
> ----------See http://www.insidetheweb-dot-com/mbs.cgi/mb124201 under circuit
description. I think it might be possible to use 2 primaries in a similar
arrangement for tesla coil application,but I do not have the time for this
presently.
I submitted the original post to show only that other high frequency
processes were possible with very high induction coils that are different
from the typical tesla coil arrangement. HDN