[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: xfrmr

Well as a spark gap Xformer, thats going to be tough. But if you are
interested in tube coiling, then you are my envy! If the 5.5 amps is truly
secondary rating that is. What does this baby weigh?

One thing to think about, is, how much the primary/secondary can be over
voltage. Was this rated at 110V originally? If so does it look as though it
will take a higher rating? I do not recommend going over plate ratings if
you have great value on it though...

IMO get it. Cheap is relative though.

Regards,

David Trimmell