[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: source for "pole pig" transformers

The answer will depend a lot on where you live since shipping will be
a significant portion of the total cost.  One company that I would
recommend, especially if you live in the eastern part of the US, is
Austin International.  This company has been very helpful, and they
also have the best prices I have seen among nearly a dozen sources.
They they sell a 10 kVA transformer for under $100.  For more details,
see http://www.austinintl-dot-com.

Jim Monte