[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LDPE Source?

On Thu, 25 Mar 1999 23:01:28 -0700, Tesla List wrote:

> Original Poster: "Gregory R. Hunter" <ghunter-at-accucomm-dot-net>
>
> Does anyone know of an on-line source for polyethylene sheet suitable for
> capacitor building?  My own searches have been unsuccessful.
>
> Greg

I went to the Thomas registry and found the nearest distributor to me was
Akron, Ohio. The problem is the dimension that it is commonly sold; 8 ft by
4 ft; not something so easily shipped. While I could have stainless steel
shipped free of cost from the local metal outlet; the distributors of
plastic sheet do not deliver in my area.
I dont think you will find anyone willing to ship these items UPS and it
would also be an enormous expense. Let me know the needs of your dimensions
and maybe I can supply you some HDPE readily on hand.
HDN