[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Re. Cap AC voltage ratings

We use WIMA caps at work and we push them very HARD!  I wouldn't worry to much
about them failing.  When they get to hot to touch its time to shut down the
power for awhile.  Otherwise they will do fine.  WIMA makes some of the
toughest caps around.  They will start failing when the internal dissipation
gets them to about 80C and above.

        Terry