Re: Doorknob caps...

Think I can field that one. Those are probably electrolytic filter caps
used in the power supply section of your dead zenith. Can't think of any
Tesla applications. Someone else may.
Dave H.

Tesla List wrote:

> Original Poster: "chris morgan" <crmorgan-at-hotmail-dot-com>
> I took apart an old Zenith the other day and the only thing close to HV
> caps I could find was 2 caps rated at 470uF and 200V (dosn't say AC or
> DC)Are these doorknob caps?  If not, what should I be looking for?
> These look like rolled caps, and mesure 1" diameter by 1 1/2" high.
> Also, what can I do w/ the flyback transformer?
> Chris, via the inter-thingy
> Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail-dot-com