A few questions
A couple questions from the Geeks.
1. What is the effect of capping the ends of the secondary? Is it really
2. Has anyone ever thought of using MOV's instead of a safety gap? Would
this be possible? Why?
3. If the secondary is capped, is it good practice to mount studs in either
cap for electrical connections to the ground strap and toroid?
4. We have 2 15' ground rods with VERY heavy ACSR wires connected to each.
We had them placed espically for TC use. They're 2' apart with less than 1
ohm between rods.
How do we connect them to the TC? Should we use the ACSR or copper strap?
5. How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie-roll center of a
tootsie pop? Will the world ever know? Why?
Thanks Guys, and don't get dead.
Christopher A. Boden
The Geek Group
344 Ionia SW
Grand Rapids MI
The Geek Shall Inherit the Earth!
Get Free Email and Do More On The Web. Visit http://www.msn-dot-com