[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Another MMC Cap Candidate (UK)

> Alan,

These are exactly the caps I used, & they work fine.  I used 6 paralelled
strings
of 20 in series, aiming for 14.1nF nominal, & got 12.0nF - i.e. the caps were
closer to 40 than 47nF, approx -15% of nominal value.  Your mileage may vary -
you'll probably get a different batch.

Cheers,

Phil Chalk.

P.S.  Didn't you guys once play cricket ?  :-)