[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: inflatable torroid

Terry,
There is a picture of something much like this at Grand Junquetion (my local
surplus). I was talking to one of the guys behind the counter there and he
said that one of the larger coils he had a picture of used an inflatable
inertube, like the kind people use to float around on in swimming pools. This
was wrapped with alluminum foil or alluminum tape, I can't recall which, but
in the picture there didn't seem to be any problems and the coil was throwing
off some great sparks.

Left, left, I hadda good brain but it left...
---Daniel