[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Hi again

Just wanted to say hi to everyone, it's been quite a long time as my coil
has been sitting for all this time but not anymore!
The people above me got evicted so I have much time to run my coil and
experiment again without them causing so much trouble.

                                           Regards,
                                           Kevin Nardelle

http;//www.nardelle-dot-com
http://www.nardelle-dot-com/netsecurity

kevinn-at-bellsouth-dot-net
==========================
Graphics & HTML services
Personal & Net Security
Special CCD-TV Applications
Computer Technicians Available
Private Security Consulting  BULLDOG SECURITY INC.        |
    Kurt Lacher, Pres.       504-488-7233 Office or       |
    Kevin Nardelle, Tech.    504-821-5245 DAY OR NIGHT    |
Covering Louisiana & Mississippi. Local Monitoring!!      |
Owner Operated for 10 years in New Orleans & Metairie     |