[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Wattmeter

Tesla List wrote:

> Original Poster: "jim jpl" <jimlux-at-jpl.nasa.gov>

But there is a Kh factor or some such on most labels, which is related
to one turn of the disk is one kwh or one turn of the least significant
digit.  I never remember, and have to keep testing with lightbulb, and
count turns; to calilbrate mine.
--
Will; Amateur Radio call K 2 L B ; Rochester, New York, USA
  e-mail <herzog-at-frontiernet-dot-net>