Re: New Pole Pig user

To All,
          i would love to know that too.  In Britain a single house supply is
only rated at 20 kW (80A -at-240v).  So I can only presume if you want to run
above that you will need to put in an industrial supply (costs $$$).  An you
can't just run above that and hope the cable can take it as there is a master
fuse, 80A, which is sealed by the electricity company that would blow.

                                  NicK Field