[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Re. metal case caps

Hi ...

I did a similar experiment with a shorted strike rail and also found
that although it absorbed some energy it didn't seem to change
performance very much. This was at fairly low power, though.

Mostly the shorted turn changed the tuning a little. I could get
it tuned such that I actually got longer sparks with the short
than without.

LR