[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

the coilers' carol

to the tune of ON THE FIRST DAY OF CHRISTMAS

THE COILERS' CAROL

On the first day of Christmas my true love sent to me: A silver coloured
toroid

On the second day of Christmas my true love sent to me: 2 NSTs and a silver
coloured toroid

On the third day of Christmas my true love sent to me: 3 rolled caps, 2 NSTs
and a silver coloured toroid

On the fourth day of Christmas my true love gave to me: a whole bunch of
wire, 3 rolled caps, 2 NSTs and a silver coloured toroid

On the fifth day of Christmas my true love gave to me: 5 SPARK GAPS, a whole
bunch of wire, 3 rolled caps, 2 NSTs and a silver coloured toroid

On the sixth day of Christmas my true love sent to me: 6 RF chokes, 5 SPARK
GAPS, a whole bunch of wire, 3 rolled caps, 2 NSTs and a silver coloured
toroid

On the seventh day of Christmas my true love sent to me: copper tubing, 6 RF
chokes, 5 SPARK GAPS, a whole bunch of wire, 3 rolled caps, 2 NSTs and a
silver coloured toroid

On the eighth day of Christmas my true love sent to me: 8 safety gaps, copper
tubing, 6 RF chokes, 5 SPARK GAPS, a whole bunch of wire, 3 rolled caps, 2
NSTs and a silver coloured toroid.

On the ninth day of Christmas my true love sent to me: PVC piping, 8 safety
gaps, copper tubing, 6 RF chokes, 5 SPARK GAPS, a whole bunch of wire, 3
rolled caps, 2 NSTs and a silver coloured toroid.

On the tenth day of Christmas my true love sent to me: primary supports, PVC
piping, 8 safety gaps, copper tubing, 6 RF chokes, 5 SPARK GAPS, a whole
bunch of wire, 3 rolled caps, 2 NSTs and a silver coloured toroid.

On the eleventh day of Christmas my true love sent to me: Instruction
manuals, primary supports, PVC piping, 8 safety gaps, copper tubing, 6 RF
chokes, 5 SPARK GAPS, a whole bunch of wire, 3 rolled caps, 2 NSTs and a
silver coloured toroid

On the twelfth day of Christmas my true love sent to me: Life insurance,
instruction manuals, primary supports, PVC piping, 8 safety gaps, copper
tubing, 6 RF chokes, 5 SPARK GAPS, a whole bunch of wire, 3 rolled caps, 2
NSTs and a silver coloured toroid

Copyright Ben Diprose 1999