[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Diode/Rectifier info, anyone?

 Greetings, all,
 I just got my hands on two diodes/rectifiers and I was wondering if
anyone could help me identify them. They each are a rectangular solid
block of some type of black resin measuring 17 x 25 X 51mm (6 X 1 X
2"), and have two screw-on connectors on opposite ends on top, each one
5mm in diameter. On top of the case, there is the universal electronic
symbol for diodes/rectifiers (you know, that horizontal triangle with a
vertical bar in front of it) and it reads "KHP 20" and below "EDI
9049".
 That's all the info I have... Judging by their massive size, I'd think
they are rated pretty high voltage, and amperage wise, so I'm hoping to
be able to use them on some HV projects I have on the drawing board...
But I need to know their exact ratings first... Any help would be
greatly appreciated.

 Thanks.
 Sam Barros (Who is now living in São Paulo, and hating it).

=====
 Sam Barros,
sambarros-at-yahoo-dot-com
ICQ#:15156975

 "The Less You Know, The Better You Sleep"...
 "Evolution Stops When Stupidity Is No Longer Fatal"
 "If At First You Don't Suceed, Increase The Amperage"