[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: DC supplied to Tesl;a coil

Hi.

Could you please explain a little more what you are going to do with the
rectified and filtered voltage?

Are you just going to connect to it spark gap, capacitor and primary coil or
something else? A kind of switch or what?

I can't help you without these clarifications first.

Regards

Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com> on 19.08.99 20:56:34