From: Tesla List [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 20, 1999 11:29 AM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Wire Insulation

Original Poster: "Dave Quecke" <djQuecke-at-worldnet.att-dot-net>

I've just rewired most of my system using 8 awg bare copper wire.  I used
fuel
line hose to insulate the wire on my control cart and have fairly thick
vinyl
tubing to insulate the wire runs from my control cart to the coil (approx
10-15
feet).

Kinda of late to ask but will fuel hose and vinyl tubing work to insulate
these
wires??

Thanks,

dj