[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Voltage/Length (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 1998 17:41:21 -0700
From: "D.C. Cox" <DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net>
To: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
Subject: Re: Voltage/Length (fwd)

to: Jeff

A spark length of 9 feet between two 1/2 dia rods represents 1 million
volts.  5 feet is required to hit 500 kV.  These measurements were taken at
resonant freq's of 170 kHZ and 225 kHZ and is representative of true spark
lengths vs. potential difference in resonant transformer design.  These
values were measured with peak potentials generating x-radiation.

DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net