[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Coil for rent?

That's my initial estimate-the coil isn't operational yet. If I guess
correctly, you're talking about using a commercially built pole pig. I'm
working with a transformer I've wound myself, and that looks to reduce the
cost
massively (I've been quoted $350 by T&R Electric for a 1 kVA pig, and my
transformer (about $50) will put out approximately 5 kVA.)

--
           --Doug Brunner
                <dabrunner-at-earthlink-dot-net>