[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: HV wiring

to: Jim, Bill

Avoid using the steel cored wire on HV applications.  Any motion and the
steel strands slowly start breaking until finally you are running on only a
few strands and don't know the difference until the last strand breaks --
then it usually starts internally arcing and further diminishes the
performance of your system.  It will work -- for awhile, but not the best
idea.  NST cable is a better bet and usually available at any local neon
shop.

DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net