[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: BL Saga

Hi all,
         I just did the charcoal trick again and there is no doubt
that numerous bright spots appeared in the streamers. I switched the
coil on and off a number of times but none visibly persisted at
switchoff. The odd yellow spark also fell out of the streamers.

      I have to correct something I earlier said also: I reported
that I had found an error in the Corum's ITS Notes. There is indeed
an incorrect formula in there but it appears that they used the
correct one further down the track so their theoretical conclusion
about resonator coherence time stands. The formulaic error may have
been a typo or transcription error. However, I have still not seen
resonator coherence happening on the scope despite numerous attempts.
I stand by my other comments.

Apologies all,
Malcolm