From:  Tesla List[SMTP:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent:  Friday, 25 September 1998 14:51
To:  MISMXM; tesla
Subject:  Liquid-cooled spark gap

Original Poster: Stefan Bishay <stefan00-at-gte-dot-net>

Hello All, I am faced with an interesting dilemma. A liquid of some sort
will be used to cool my new spark gap, but what should I use? I would
like
to be able to use a standard water pump for this, so I was thinking of
using isopropyl alcohol as the coolant. Any better ideas?

Stefan Bishay - KC7SJC
Seattle, WA
ICQ 2141646

Attachment Converted: "e:\internet\eud3\attach\WINMAIL4.DAT"