[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Why does it work at all

Hi All

After reading the tens of posts on toroid size, BKS, Energy, output voltage,
spark size, etc. I am beginning to wonder why our coils work at all. How many
of us out there really fully understand a TC from a to z? I know I donīt.

I can still remember my first coil about 18 years ago (still living in the
states at the time). It was a small one. No math. Just winding, trying, and
enjoying. It didnīt make any super sparks, but it worked and got me hooked on
TCīs.

Wonder what would Nikola Tesla say to all this......

coiler greets from germany,
Reinhard