[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Safety Thread, NST versus Pole Pigs

On Thu, 10 Sep 1998 22:02:11 -0600, Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>, you
wrote:

>Original Poster: Dave Sharpe <sccr4us-at-erols-dot-com>

[snip]
>I use
>INDUSTRIAL SAFETY GUARD LATCH RELAY CIRCUITS, and MULTIPLE E STOPS on my
>high power equipment and discharge all HV paths. When I operate my
>equipment, I sit on a INSULATED platform on a wooden floor.
[snip]

Dave,
	Would you care to explain "INDUSTRIAL SAFETY GUARD LATCH RELAY
CIRCUITS" and "MULTIPLE E STOPS" to us?  I don't have a clue and I are
{sic} an Electronics Engineer whom is just starting to professionally
work with 2.6kV -at-(200J 10pps) flash lamp power supplies for lasers.

	regards,

	jim