[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: What exactly is a "PIG"

Hi

Many of the people on the TC list refer to a Power Line Pole Transformer as
a PIG.

Slang, thats all it is.  Hang around on the list for awhile and you will see
other slang, like tranny and other stuff too.  Its like learning to speak a
foreign language.

Thank thats something, you should live here in Tennessee.  People here say
Drill Motor = Electric Drill, Hamberger Meat = Ground Beef, Hose Pipe =
Garden Hose.  There is no such thing as a hose pipe, a hose is something
flexable like rubber or plastic and a pipe is made of metal which is not
flexable. It is physical impossible to have a HOSE PIPE.

Gary Weaver