[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: What exactly is a "pig"

Chris,

    A "Pig", "Pole-Pig", and Pole Distribution Transformer are all the same
thing. Those lovable little grey cans sitting on the pole that provide your
house with power. Run them backwards and you have one hella high
voltage transformer. Altho you WILL DIE if you accidently touched one
while on they are on. These are what you need for massive coils with
output in the 10's of feet range.

Choad
Member of The Oklahoma Tesla Coil Builders
http://www.geocities-dot-com/SouthBeach/Pier/2756/index.htm