[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Argon gap construction pics

Terry: Thanks for posting the great step by step construction pics. You've got
most of the list eagerly awaiting for the first tests. The only question I
would like to ask is how are you getting power to the fan & how are you
getting the argon into the housing? I didn't see any connections except the
copper straps to the gaps or hose fittings? for the gas.   (maybe I just
didn't look close enough - better go back to you're site again)  Jim

<<<< Hi Jim,  I got several questions on this.  Three of the corners on the
glass plates are ground off.  Two 1/8 inch brass tubes and the line cord
for the fan pass through these openings and are sealed in place with
silicon.  They are hard to see but one is in the lower left coner in pic11.
 - Terry >>>>