[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Ending the subject of Very High Freq. TCs =- The true microwave danger...

<<<<With this last comment from Sam, I am ending the microwave thread -
Terry >>>>

>Date: Sat, 05 Sep 1998 11:35:52 -0600
>To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
>Subject: Re: Very High Freq. TCs => The true microwave danger...
>From: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
>
>Original Poster: W Y Liu <eenwyl-at-sun.leeds.ac.uk>
>
>Sam,
>
>Thank you very very much for your informative response.
>
>As I pointed out to Jim Lux, it was actually a biologist who gave me
>the information about DNA problems associated with microwave
radiations.
>She pointed out that our DNA resonant frequencies are in microwave
band.
>According to some literatures, our human memories are stored in DNA,
>rather than hiding permanently in a specific faculty of our human
brain.
>That's probably why she said that the energy blockage are due to em
>radiations at some microwave freqencies.
>
>You may be right. The dna damages that people associated with microwave
>frequencies are likely from radioactive sources. Most magnetic resonant
>frequencies are in microwave band, and if microwave is a problem,
magnetic
>resonance can also be a problem. But can anyone can tell us the exact
>"dna bandwidth"?
>
>Apart from that, I have gotten some info from another list member, who
did
>disclose some findings from a Russian scientist named Kosnochev.
According
>to his disclosure, this scientist demonstated that cellular disease can
be
>captured and transmitted into other cells, without limitation, _at a
distance_
>using a special kind of electromagnetics (???).  Personally, I don't
have
>cancer and dna mutation yet. All info I got was from literatures.
>
>Btw, if you have any literatures about this topic, could you email
these
>me privately ?  I asked this because i fear that this thread can be
>"subjected to moderated" if it is too off-topic.
>
><<<<This subject is getting pretty far away from our Tesla coils topic!
>Since it is a safety subject, I let it go on more than I normally
would. -
>Terry >>>>

  You're welcome.

 I must agree that no one can really say for sure "It's safe" when the
subject is radiation. We do know that water's resonant frequency is on
the 2GH whereabouts. Perhaps DNA, for being an Acid, resonates at a
different frequency (higher or lower, but still in the microwave band).
I heard that there has being a research that showed that some 45% of the
radar technicians developed cancer at a military base. Their radar was
in the 4Ghz band. At that frequency you'd feel very little heat effects
(if not none), because your water molecules would not be vibrating. Who
knows... Perhaps human DNA happens to resonate in that same frequency.
 I must say it makes perfect sense to me. If microwaves can heat water,
than they can certainly be made to affect other similar materials. I
consider the 2.45Ghz band to be "safe" because it won't mess with your
DNA and you'd quickly feel the effects if you happened to be zapped by
it.
 I am sorry but most of my info came from experimentation and readings
on several different websites and several different books. If you have
any specific questions mail it directly to me and I'll see if I know the
answer.
 Now, since this is a Tesla List, I'll stop sending messages on this
topic. But I would first like to add something... Something most people
would not like to thing about...:
 It has being shown that people living in the vicinity of power lines,
such as electricians and welders are 4 times as likely to develop cancer
than people living far from them. Studies in mice have shown that 50 and
60 HZ frequencies affect DNA in a way that is neither understood nor
explained... Tesla Coils are a major source of electromagnetic
radiation.. That radiation *could* in some way affect you.
 I consider this to be one of the many risks associated with Coiling and
am ready to accept it... Plus, I don't think this is a much of a major
issue...

 Questions, Comments and criticism are welcome (trough private mail)…

 Sam.