[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Polycarbonate Glue

In a message dated 10/21/98 7:30:48 PM Central Daylight Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
writes:

> Gary

  Refering to my Regal plastic reference book, Polycarbonate (alias Lexan) is
a tough bird to bond.  There are several epoxies available though.  Hysol
epoxi-patch kits #EPK907, 1105, & 615 are listed as special epoxy for this
plastic.  Also Conap easypoxy kit #K-256 or K-45 is for the same plastic.  I
assume this is available at most plastic retailers such as Regal Plastics.

Kevin E.

 I am working on a TC project.  I cut some plastic pieces but can't find