[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: Capacitor testing

Welcome to the Great Unwashed using SW capacitors.  Building a complete TC
system is a bit more work, but my test jig approximates TC service under a
simple standardized condition.  I got 30 minutes lifetine using plastoc soda
bottles, have not yet failed a glass cider jug.  You can cobble the test jig
together in 10 minutes.  Would like to know your SW cap details and your
test results!  Details at:

http://www.altair-dot-org/tesla.htm#hawgcap

Will