[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Double dielectric capacitors?

You don't want to remove air from it that way. Just put it in a reasonably
strong
PVC pipe and hook a vacuum pump to it for 20 min. or so, then fill it with oil
(without releasing the vacuum), and then run the pump for 20 min. more to help
with outgassing.

--
           --Mr. Postman (Doug Brunner)
                <dabrunner-at-earthlink-dot-net>