[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

WinTesla Ver 2.0

----------
From:  Rick L. Kirby [SMTP:rkirby-at-earthlink-dot-net]
Sent:  Friday, May 29, 1998 12:39 PM
To:  Tesla List
Subject:  Re: WinTesla Ver 2.0

Tesla List wrote:

> ----------

Hi Scott

I love wintesla, many thanks to you.
If I could make one addition to this program I would add a field/window
to the primary page showing a live display of the pri coil freq. so
I could scroll the total turns up/down to find the predicted tap point.
to match the displayed sec.freq.

thanks
Rick Kirby