[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

WinTesla Ver 2.0

----------
From:  John H. Couture [SMTP:couturejh-at-worldnet.att-dot-net]
Sent:  Thursday, May 28, 1998 11:55 PM
To:  Tesla List
Subject:  Re: WinTesla Ver 2.0

  Scott -

   I hope you will continue to develop your computer program. Apparently
there are very few coilers interested in building TC programs compared to
building coils. Your present program is being used by many coilers and we
would all like to see you work on a new version. I would like to see you
combine some of the individual items on the present menu into a program that
deals with more of the TC parameters at one time.

  John Couture