[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

UK Teslathon, Corby, May 30th (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 15 May 1998 20:50:35 -0400
From: Alan Sharp <AlanSharp-at-compuserve-dot-com>
To: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
Subject: UK Teslathon, Corby, May 30th

Greetings

I've just sent this out to everyone who has contacted me
but I'll repeat the information here for anyone I've missed
or who has just joined the list.

First U.K. Mini Teslathon  - Saturday 30th May: 11am

St Ninian's Church Hall, Beanfield Ave, Corby.

I've now had positive responses from 20 UK coilers! (I wonder how many
of us thought that we were the only ones in the UK doing this.) The numbers
aren't a problem but CONFIRM that you're still coming and LET ME KNOW
if you have to pull out. This is important as we have to buy food etc.

My phone number is 01536 741179.

As you will appreciate, because of the numbers I've had to get folks in
to help with the catering, could I now ask for three pounds per person -
that will include tea/coffee and a simple lunch,

Program
10.30am onwards, Arrivals, Tea / Coffee, setting up
plus sale / swap table.

12 noon - 1pm sparking! demonstrations.

1pm lunch

2pm to whenever final runs, comments, dismantling.
Video of US coil.

Maps etc are on my web site:
http://ourworld-dot-compuserve-dot-com/homepages/AlanSharp

I'm in Edinburgh for the Kirk's General Assembly
from 17th - 22nd May, and I'll deal with any
email when I get back.

Have fun,

Alan Sharp

The following have indicated that they are coming.

Richard Buckby,
Richard Craven
Dr. Duncan Cadd,
Gerry Connelly