[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Smithsonian.

----------
From:  Scott MacGregor [SMTP:smacgregor-at-aasp-dot-net]
Sent:  Saturday, May 09, 1998 9:00 AM
To:  Tesla List
Subject:  Re: Smithsonian.

Tesla List wrote:

> ----------

Mike,

Is the the guy that e-mailed (months ago) a lengthy story of his
attempts to get a bust of Tesla into the Smithsonian? If so, I must
agree with you!

When I first read his story, I responded directly to him with a letter
praising him for his efforts, but indicating that I was not as
"intensely" concerned as he seemed to be. I received a terse response
suggesting, essentiallly, that I was  a moron for not spending my every
wakeing moment furthering his quest. That did NOT make my day!
--

Regards,
Scott MacGregor EES,Co.