[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Smithsonian.

----------
From:  Hollmike [SMTP:Hollmike-at-aol-dot-com]
Sent:  Friday, May 08, 1998 6:32 AM
To:  tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject:  Re: Smithsonian.

Elli,
    I really liked what Mr. Wagner was doing with the kids, so in spite of his
poorly worded Smithsonian story, I wrote him and said that I would purchase
one of his t-shirts.  He responded by saying not to send money right away, or
something to that effect, so I waited further response.  He later wrote me
back a giving me a bunch of crap about not being good to my word(about sending
the money).  I was very insulted by his attitude.  I went ahead and sent the
money for the shirt anyway, but will never have another thing to do with that
guy.
     I think he needs to take a chill pill.
Mike Hollingsworth