[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: First Coil Design (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 1998 01:23:53 -0800
From: djQuecke <djQuecke-at-worldnet.att-dot-net>
To: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
Subject: Re: First Coil Design (fwd)

Thanks for the feedback Mike.  When first starting my plans, it seemed the
choice was 4" or 6" and I am looking to "start small" (more or less <g>).  I
like to "pay my dues" so to speak and ground-up a new area of learning.

Picked up the dryer duct this weekend.

I figure a month or so and perhaps I'll be ready to see some sparks.

Thanks again,