[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Solid State

----------
From:  Zuma /or CJ [SMTP:mwise-at-ns.sosis-dot-com]
Sent:  Wednesday, March 18, 1998 11:59 PM
To:  Tesla List
Subject:  Re: Solid State

Tesla List wrote:

> ----------

If you want a good cheap source. I have a plan for you. My some
capacitors exactly like you would salt water caps except replace the
glass bottles with mylar bottles. I have found that a 24oz Pine cleaner
bottle is made out of mylar and when setup as a cap it gives a .005uf
per bottle.  A little bit mor info is on my web
page:www.geocities-dot-com/SiliconValley/Haven/3841

Chris