[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

primary hold down's

----------
From:  D.C. Cox [SMTP:DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net]
Sent:  Saturday, March 07, 1998 5:37 PM
To:  Tesla List
Subject:  Re: primary hold down's

to: Walt

Use a slightly larger piece of plastic (wider) than you need.  Drill your
holes in it for the refrig tubing, and then cut the plastic down the
middle.  You now have a matching plastic "cap" that matches your original
piece.  You can use small 10-24 nylon plastic machine screws to attach your
"cap" over the notches in your plastic holder as the caps now also have the
same matching notches.  We use this technique with 3/8 wide delrin plate
stock to make primary holders when ever we have to hang a TC in the
inverted position.  You might have to increase your plate stock to 3/8 inch
thick as the 1/4 inch thick material might be difficult to drill and tap
without cracking the narrow plastic.

DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net