[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Warthog coil pictures

----------
From:  Richard Hull [SMTP:rhull-at-richmond.infi-dot-net]
Sent:  Monday, June 22, 1998 11:38 PM
To:  Tesla List
Subject:  Re: Warthog coil pictures

Tesla List wrote:

> ----------

I imagine the real reason they won't crush it is that they paid for it with cash!!
As far as history goes,  I am honored that so many folks consider Nemesis a real
accomplishment.
It was a first of its type and proved a lot of old builder's myths and maxims to be
so much horse hooey.

  Most good coilers now can easily match the performance of Nemesis.  Unknowingly,
however, they are using a lot of tips and techniques revealed by Nemesis in the
early 90's.  These filtered out to the coil community via the TCBA NEWS and our 68
two hour long video tapes.

 The early electronic distribution of a lot of TCBOR findings occured via the early
BBS systems thanks to the efforts of Richard Quick who built superb coils quickly
and verified most of the tenants we espoused which were learned from the venerable
old "Nemesis".  Richard came to one of our Teslathons in the early 90's and
purchased a number of our tapes.  He also codified and expanded on what he learned
on his own back at home with his own systems.  He still remains just about the
fastest learner of Tesla systems I have ever seen.

 The internet is a short memory, high volume, rapid dissemination tool.  Its value
cannot be underestimated.  It, however, lacks the oldboy tight network security of
natural ascendency by deed.  It must be carefully tuned, as it seems to be made up
of a lot of narrow bandwidth, very high noise, locations.

The key point is that people are the only real repository of man's knowledge.  It is
not through hero worship or quick postit notes that new processes come forth and are
recognized, but by the spirit of the doing, the hands-on imperative, the proof of
the pudding in hardware and the recognition of same by ones peers.

Richard Hull, TCBOR