[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

gray plastic pipe

----------
From:  Robert W. Stephens [SMTP:rwstephens-at-headwaters-dot-com]
Sent:  Sunday, June 21, 1998 5:22 AM
To:  Tesla List
Subject:  Re: gray plastic pipe

Jim, All,

When trying to evaluate the RF performance of any plastic my suggestion
is to put a sample piece in the microwave oven for 30 seconds on high
heat.  If it stays cold it is probably ideal for your application.
If it gets quite warm, look for something else!

Robert W. Stephens
Director
Lindsay Scientific Co.
RR1 Shelburne, ON Canada L0N-1S5
Tel: 1-519-925-1771   Fax:
*Custom built Tesla coils, etc., for museum display
 and special effects work.
*Canada's largest publicly accessible wall-to-wall
 indoor lightning show...by appointment.
*Future home of Electric Science World,
 educational/entertaining Theatre of Electricity.
*Antique TV Museum...in search and acquire mode now.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Inquiries welcomed! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~