[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Warthog coil pictures

----------
From:  Barton B. Anderson [SMTP:mopar-at-uswest-dot-net]
Sent:  Sunday, June 14, 1998 2:08 AM
To:  Tesla List
Subject:  Re: Warthog coil pictures

WOW!
Bert, I'm sitting here in awe!  These pics may be some of the best I've seen and
comparable to Bill Wysocks (not in length, but definately in glory!). I'm really
wondering what this "BIG WARTHOG" is gonna do outside when it's set in an
environement without walls. I bet you can go over the 15 feet. This just looks
great!!!  So what the is the toroid comprised of? what were those dimentions? The
first pic and the rest are definately different toroids. Hey, everyone!! If you
haven't checked out Bert and Wild Bills Warhog Coil, let me be the first to tell you
"your missing out".

Bert and Bill, SUPER COIL!  Congrats on an extremely nice performer. In your own
"professional opinions", how do you seriously feel about this coil? Is it performing
as you expected? Do you feel like it hasn't been pushed to it's max or is hindering
what it could do in some way? Of course, we all feel this way (a little bit) no
matter what type of peformance we get. Is the Warthog performing "better" than you
expected?

Great pics, thanks for sharing,
Bart