[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

sync-gap problems

----------
From:  ajones-at-nwga-dot-com [SMTP:ajones-at-nwga-dot-com]
Sent:  Saturday, May 30, 1998 3:06 PM
To:  Tesla List
Subject:  Re: sync-gap problems

In <01BD8B5A.0CA688C0-at-SA5399-2-43.stic-dot-net>, on 05/29/98
   at 11:19 PM, Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com> said:

Well, I don't have a scope so I'll have to do it the hard way. I've
rotated the motor a pretty good bit and can find the spot where the
gaps sound the best, but still no output. I'll keep trying till I get
it.

Thanks,
Alan Jones
ajones-at-nwga-dot-com