[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Powering a TC with a stereo amp

----------
From:  Jonathan Bazemore [SMTP:jpbazemo-at-ouray.cudenver.edu]
Sent:  Saturday, May 30, 1998 10:52 PM
To:  Tesla List
Subject:  Re: Powering a TC with a stereo amp

Dear Jean-Marc, and Tesla list Members,

        This sounds facinating--please elaborate, if you could.  Let me see if
grasp this concept--you could use a function generator at the stereo amp
input,
and, at the correct frequency, get a regular-sized telsa to resonate,
producing
sparks at the secondary output?

        Thanks very much for replies from experts, commentary, etc.